Abstract submission for communications:
Authors are invited to submit abstracts of their scientific work related to any psychiatric, psychological and neurological aspect of HIV infection and antiretroviral therapy.
Communications presented at other recent meetings or further work on data recently published will be also considered.
The author presenting the communications selected for the oral presentation will have free registration, two nights of accommodation in Barcelona at the hotels hired by the organization and a certificate.
Deadline for abstracts submission is 10th April 2018, 24:00 (Central European Time). The new deadline is 27th April 2018.
Please follow these guidelines:
- For scoring and scheduling purposes, indicate a category for your abstract: Psychiatry – Psychology – Neurology.
- Abstracts should be structured in Background – Aims – Methods – Results – Conclusions.
- All abstracts must be written in English. Word count should be limited to 300 words.
- Do not include acknowledgements or references in the abstract.
- Do not include tables.
- Place unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use only the generic name of the drugs.
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website Communications form
- There will be a maximum of 9 authors per communication.
- The Organization requires authors to identify any significant conflicts of interest and all outside sources of funding. Authors must include this information at the end of the abstract. Please note that the disclosure word count does not count towards the total abstract word count.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Accepted communications will be presented during the symposium as posters. The poster board surface area is 120 cm. high and 90 cm. wide.
- The presenting author should be registered or have applied for a grant.