Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to those who meet the following requirements
- Healthcare professionals who deal with HIV-infected patients and can therefore provide an informed opinion and ideas of how to manage and improve HIV neuropsychiatricrelated conditions.
- Healthcare professionals and scientific researchers who demonstrate scientific interest in this subject area and are undertaking related research projects.
- Healthcare professionals and HIV-patients that can contribute to the debate by providing up to date views on the issues surrounding the management of these conditions.
- Members of educational institutions that can contribute from a multidisciplinary point of view.
Application procedures & key dates:
- The deadline for grant application is September 15, 2020.
- The Scientific Committee and the Symposium Secretariat will evaluate the applications and award grants no later than September 30, 2020.
Terms and conditions:
- The grant covers registration fees.
- This support is non-transferrable. If you receive a grant and are unable to attend the conference, please let the conference secretariat know as soon as possible.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision by email. Successful applicants will be notified with further instructions.
- In accordance with the Spanish Code of Good Practices of the Pharmaceutical Industry, it is necessary that the awarded participants accept to send a signed “form of personal data for the publication of economical support to health professionals”. Non acceptance of this condition implies the suspension of the grant awarded.
- The organisation of the symposium has the right to make the final decision regarding all applications, which cannot be disputed.
- By registering for the symposium, participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.
- The symposium secretariat cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information that is given out due to application forms filled out incorrectly or for any information sent after the deadline.
- The symposium secretariat cannot be held responsible/take responsibility for any kind of accident; loss of valuables or materials; expenses incurred in connection with a symposium participation grant & symposium participation.
- Receipt of a symposium participation grant implies presence and active participation on the program. Grantees agree to sign in during both program days. In case of no-shows, grantees agree to cover all costs incurred in view of their conference participation grant.